Snow Sports Comfort Guarantee
When you visit Profeet we do our absolute best to make sure you get the optimum result first time. If, despite our best efforts, your ski boots and insoles prove uncomfortable we offer a Profeet Comfort Guarantee:
- Should a comfort problem develop, we will happily refit your ski boots at no extra charge. Please call us to discuss any issues you have and arrange a refitting appointment.
- If despite our best efforts, your ski boots or custom insoles still prove uncomfortable and refitting doesn’t help then we will buy them back for the price you paid less a rental fee of 30%.
- The ski boot Comfort Guarantee is valid for footwear and insoles purchased with a Sport or Pro Assessment only and valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Analysis is not refundable.
- The item in question must have been purchased from Profeet and you must produce proof.
- You must follow the break-in and usage guidelines and any other advice given to you during your appointment.
- You must provide us with the opportunity to examine, adjust and refit the ski boots or insoles at our store.
- The item in question must not have been unreasonably worn, damaged or abused or have been modified or altered in any way by anyone other than Profeet.
- This guarantee is valid for the fit of your ski boots only and does not cover: wear and tear, changes in requirements (performance, ability, etc) or changes in your foot shape.
- Our Comfort Guarantee does not affect your rights under the Sale of Goods Act.